Getting startedStart HereYour Guide
Finding a LGJWhat is Lazy Girl JobThe Lazy Girl Job MindsetYour Work StyleUsing AI to Find a Lazy Girl JobDefine Your Non-Negotiable
ApplyingJob Search like a ProJob TrackerTailoring your Resume for each JobCover Letter Writing with AI
InterviewingInterview Question PreparationInterview Warmup
QuittingQuitting with AIExiting with AI
- Safe (no physical risk)
- Flexible work times
- Good Benefits (Company equity, health care, 401K matching, food allowance)
- Base salary that covers your lifestyle’s current expenses
- Low stress
- Clearly defined roles where responsibilities are not likely to change
- Space to pursue a life not centered around a 9-5
- Leaves some energy for you to accomplish the rest of the day
Because DREAM JOBS DON’T EXIST!!!
Instead, shift your goal to a “good enough” job.
Full time salary jobs are always going to be a transfer of time for money. There will always be a power dynamic between employee and employer no matter how hard we try to level the playing field.
We get to find a job that fairly compensates and support your lifestyle while not selling our souls to it.
- Marketing Manager
- Technical writer
- Wed Development
- Tech sales
- Customer Success Manager/Account Manager
- Customer Support
- Social Media Manager
- UAT Tester
- Online Tutor
But not limited to this list! This list is purely to get your ideas going.
Lazy Girl Jobs is less about the “job” and more about the mindset