Getting startedStart HereYour Guide
Finding a LGJWhat is Lazy Girl JobThe Lazy Girl Job MindsetYour Work StyleUsing AI to Find a Lazy Girl JobDefine Your Non-Negotiable
ApplyingJob Search like a ProJob TrackerTailoring your Resume for each JobCover Letter Writing with AI
InterviewingInterview Question PreparationInterview Warmup
QuittingQuitting with AIExiting with AI
This section is designed to support you in effectively writing down your achievements and stand out in your job applications. The guide will cover the importance of documenting your accomplishments, tips on how to effectively use measurable and attainable language, and examples of how to incorporate your achievements into a resume.
- A calm environment to encourage self-reflection
- Start by making a list of all your achievements, both big and small. Don't be afraid to include accomplishments from internships, volunteer work, or extracurricular activities.
- Be concise and to the point. Employers often have to go through hundreds of resumes, so make sure your accomplishments are easy to read and understand.
- Use action verbs, such as "led," "managed," "implemented," or "achieved."
- Don’t worry about tailoring your achievements to the job you are applying for. We will target those later!
- Provide context and data when possible. For example, "I decreased customer complaints by 25% through the implementation of a new customer service training program."
After writing all of your achievements down, upload the file to your List of Achievements
Now let’s open ChatGPT & write this prompt:
I want you to pretend you are a career coach helping me with job search process in [insert industry]. I am going to send you a list of my achievements in my career. I want you to write them into optimized bullet points for a resume with specific and measurable results. I want you to use your knowledge on job application tips and resume optimization. Here is my list of achievements: [Insert your list]
- Find a resume template that works for you! There is the Anti Work Girlboss resume, Teal HQ’s resume builder & tons of free templates online.
- In the "Professional Experience" section, include your job title, company name, and dates of employment. Underneath that, list your accomplishments that you used AI to optimize
- In the "Education" section, list your degree and the name of the institution. Underneath that, include any accomplishments or awards you received, such as "Graduated with a 3.8 GPA" or "Received the Dean's Scholarship."
- In the "Skills" section, list any relevant skills you have, such as "project management" or "customer service."
Writing down your accomplishments can seem daunting. Identifying and owning our accomplishments can be uncomfortable at first. But by following these tips and examples, you can effectively showcase your skills and experiences to potential employers.
Pro Tip: Remember to be specific, measurable, and impactful in your language, and tailor your achievements to the job you are applying for.